27 Sept 2016

Time for Some More Random


THERE IS NO PRO-LIFE AND PRO-CHOICE ARGUMENT – there is only me and my body and what I choose to do with it. YOU don't GET TO HAVE AN OPINION ON IT. Period. 

I may have turned into one of those people who reads all the food labels and tch tchs at the presence of sugar in everything. 

I have been "diagnosed" as being Type A. Explains MY ENTIRE LIFE. Including the meltdowns about laundry.

There is this place called Anupam Coast II Coast on MG Road, Bangalore. Go there and order ghee roast <insert sea food/ chicken/ mushroom/ paneer> with some neer dose. Heart attack on a plate but you will thank me later. 

I don't know how to deal with flaky people. Help me?

Watch S01 of Scorpion

I am done adulting. I offer two choices to the Universe: either make me Jean Grey or send me my Hogwarts letter. Enough is enough.