11 Jun 2011

15 Day Challenge: Day 8

Something I wish I hadn’t done in my life

I thought long and hard.
But came up with zilch.

Even the really crappy parts, the bitterest moments, most pathetic of decisions and the saddest of events, which I hated then, have all worked out well in the long run. Though there have been plenty of times when I have asked 'Why me?' very melodramatically, God has given me enough perspective to look around and feel happy that I have been blessed with so much more than a lot of others. 

Having no regrets, even about the worst mistakes I have made, is how I remain sane in the midst of all He doles out.

It's how I go on in life.







8 down, 7 more to go:)





5 comments:

  1. True that! I feel the same way about my life and all the stupid things that i've done! Its because of all those things that i am what i am today! (very clichéd i know!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ TheGirlAtFirstAvenue, OMG guess what, I put that exact line in and took it out because it sounded too cliche xD Guess we all are birds of the same flock or something like that:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that saying in Pink. I might want to stick dt up on my wall =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) I know, right?? It seemed so very absolutely apt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that saying in Pink. I might want to stick dt up on my wall =D

    ReplyDelete

Go on, you can say it.