6 Jun 2011

15 Day Challenge: Day 5

5 Favorite Songs And Why
Since the 'favorite song' list is too long and I will never forgive myself for choosing one over the other (regardless of whichever ones I choose), I'm making this my 'permanent fixtures on my playlist' list :P



1) Tonight, F.M Static
"Our Song"




2) Nagada Baja, Sonu Nigam, Javed Ali
"Gets the blood pumping like no other. Added bonus? Shahid and his moves"






3) Hey there, Delilah, Plain White T's
"This song I will never ever skip and the only song I ever heard on loop 42 times at a stretch"




4)(i) Apologise, Timbaland ft. One Republic
"The lyrics. Period"




4) (ii) Mar Jaawaan, Shruti Pathak
"Reminds me of all that I can love and lose"








5) (i) Here Without You, 3 Doors Down
'It haunts"




and
5) (ii) The Reason, Hoobastank
"My go-to-sleep song"




(I know, 4(i)(ii) and 5(i)(ii) is unfair but I couldn't leave out either one, could I:P)
Anyway, these are the songs that my playlist is incomplete without and I will keep listening to them even when I'm 72 and they seem like songs from the Stone Age.


Current songs on loop are 
Chammak challo (epic :P), 
The Lazy Song (Bruno Mars),
Tujhe Bhula Diya (Anjaana Anjaani)
HipHop Police (Chamillionaire)
Coming Back Down (Hollywood Undead)
Rolling in the Deep (Adele)


I know. It's an eclectic mix. But that's how I like it.


5 down, 10 to go:)


P.S: I want to give a beeeeeeeeg hug to everybody who said such nice, sweet things about my blog on Facebook. Thank you all so very, very much; means a lot to have people like the little something I can do:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, you can say it.